Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I assure you we're open!

Hello. We are still moving into the house so the computer is not set up yet. When we are back online we will update the move with pictures of blond kids in boxes. Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the blonde kids come with the house???????? Or did you have to order them???? Bet they are real cute!
You know there are never to many boxes to hunt and play in.
Willow and Suz.....make sure that you find you own special place and make it yours!
Love you guys
G-Ma

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am so excited about the new house can hardly wait to see it!
Suz and Willow, I know this is scary,exciting, hard work and fun. Wish I could be there to help and maybe play some, too!
Willow, I remember you telling me you were going to go through your toys and give some away. I will be interested in seeing the ones you chose to keep.
Enjoy your new backyard!
Love,
Gamma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home